Saturday, March 5, 2011

Powerful Gratitude :)

Today, I did a reading for someone and got the most wonderful message from them in return.  I had sent them a thank-you message first, and got this in response.

"Hello,

I really am the one who should be thanking you! You gave me the peace of mind I needed to carry on today. I've been making myself sick (literally) with worry about him. I feel there's a hole in my heart, like Bella Swan in "Twilight: New Moon." I've gotten mixed signals from readers (some yes, some no, some yes but only as a friend...I've blown ALL my money trying to find peace of mind) but YOU picked up on things BEFORE I gave you details, so I'm putting faith in you. I needed someone to talk to, to listen to me and help me and not be judgmental...
[this part is a bit personal, so I'm not gonna share it, have to keep the issues confidential, you know!]...

Thanks again. I can't tell you the levels you've lifted my heart today. "



I'm absolutely in awe that this person took the time to write me such a sweet and heartfelt message.  The power of "thank you" can lift anyone's heart.  It was so nice to get a message like this, that I just had to brag about it a little :)

The lesson here is this... when someone helps you, say thank you!  If you appreciate something, tell the person who's done you a solid.  Don't let the day go by without finding something to be grateful and thankful for; even in the darkest times, there is always something positive to look at and to feel relief over.  On the worst days, it can be hard to see that... but it's there.  You just have to look a little harder once in awhile. :)

Photo Credit:  Another awesome picture by joebeone!  Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on Facebook! :)