Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Brown Aura Color and Its Meanings

Brown is a deep, tranquil, and earthy hue within the auric spectrum. It is generally thought to be a combination of darkest orange, with a bit of green or blue energy thrown in for good measure.  Corresponding to the earth, it is a color of practicality, warmth, and persistence.

People with a brown aura, regardless of the shade of brown represented or the amount of within the aura, tend to be very businesslike and careful, but nurturing and generally interested in helping others. They are often very brave, and wonderful team players. On the negative side, however, despite their best or most loving intentions, brown aura individuals may have control issues or anxiety.  Brown aura bearers can also be of delicate constitution, needing extra time to charge their emotional batteries.

Light brown auras are a good example of the caring nurturer with a practical approach to solving problems.  The lighter color may indicate that the aura bearer is running out of energy, or is coming to the end of a major issue in his or her life.

Tan, like light brown, also symbolizes a depleted sense of energy.  However, a tan aura bearer tends to be less focused on feelings and emotions, and more concerned with logic and facts in order to achieve goals.

Greyish brown (mushroom color) is another shade that shows a deficiency in personal energy.  Brown aura bearers tend to deplete themselves quickly, so they need to take extra energy.  This shade indicates a slower and more careful thought process, in an attempt to pace him- or herself.  Try some aura polishing techniques if you need a positive change.

Chocolate is a common shade for the environmentally conscious, outdoorsy type of person.  This person can recharge those batteries by connecting with the earth, plants and animals.

Rusty brown can be indicative of a tough-as-nails, persistent person who will fight through anything to achieve his or her goals.  The addition of a red essence in this shade boosts the aura bearer's natural "brown" tendency to fade quickly.  There is an aggression here that can be channeled positively.

Reddish-clay brown aura bearers show persistence and grace under pressure, as well as a pioneering spirit and an unconventional nature.  However, there is also the tendency for a short temper or stubbornness to rear an ugly head occasionally.

Espresso brown is a calm, quiet shade that gives its bearer a simple elegance and a lot of common sense.  There may not be too many original ideas coming from this bearer, however the logic of such an individual is quite valuable when processing or improving upon ideas from other sources.

The next time that you wonder what a brown aura means, you only have to look inward.  Each aura is unique,  and aura patterns can contain many different shades of brown.  Do what feels right for you!

9 comments:

  1. I'm always interested in aura and colors, this is so interesting. Recently I found out that my synesthesia paintings emanate energy. Because of synesthesia I see colors when I hear names and words. Since years I paint what I see, I paint names and inspirational words. Recently people were telling me that they feel an energy flow coming from my paintings. They even recognize themselves in the paintings. This is so fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats,App. him now +2348145810121 Hello Everyone , my name is Reema i am from Ohio United states, i just want everyone to know about Dr Sambo , he helped me win a lot of money few weeks ago on lottery, i have played a couple of times and i have never won , i contacted him and he gave me some lucky winning numbers , and he also instructed me on how to go about it , i played and i won $10,000,000  TEN MILLION DOLLARS , i have never seen such money all my life , but with the help of Dr Sambo , now i have that much , if you ever need help in getting money to pay for anything , do not hesitate to contact him , he will always be there to help you.contact him via his Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com 

      Delete
  2. Hi honey I was wondering what books you would recommend on auras and their associative colours? The information you have provided is most helpful but I would prefer to have a copy in print.. My email address is blackstreak@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aura Personalities, by Stacie Sadler

      Delete
  3. I have synaesthesia too. I see colors around people, so I often look up what each color might mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats,App. him now +2348145810121 Hello Everyone , my name is Reema i am from Ohio United states, i just want everyone to know about Dr Sambo , he helped me win a lot of money few weeks ago on lottery, i have played a couple of times and i have never won , i contacted him and he gave me some lucky winning numbers , and he also instructed me on how to go about it , i played and i won $10,000,000  TEN MILLION DOLLARS , i have never seen such money all my life , but with the help of Dr Sambo , now i have that much , if you ever need help in getting money to pay for anything , do not hesitate to contact him , he will always be there to help you.contact him via his Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whats,App. him now +2348145810121 Hello Everyone , my name is Reema i am from Ohio United states, i just want everyone to know about Dr Sambo , he helped me win a lot of money few weeks ago on lottery, i have played a couple of times and i have never won , i contacted him and he gave me some lucky winning numbers , and he also instructed me on how to go about it , i played and i won $10,000,000  TEN MILLION DOLLARS , i have never seen such money all my life , but with the help of Dr Sambo , now i have that much , if you ever need help in getting money to pay for anything , do not hesitate to contact him , he will always be there to help you.contact him via his Email: divinespellhome@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quality of your articles and listing is really attractive.
    Light Orange Aura Color Meaning & Personality

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook! :)