Friday, March 30, 2012

Your Guardian Angel as a Travel Companion

I enjoy travelling quite a bit.  While I'm not your run-of-the-mill globetrotter, I have lived and visited all over the country.  Usually I like to go somewhere interesting a couple times a year; it may be the same New England B&B that I love in the spring or the fall, it may be the same big cities that I haunt on my free time, or it might be somewhere completely new and different. But one thing is certain, and that is that I always love to seek new adventures and things to love in all of my journeys.

We've all had to deal with travelling snafus, however.  Flight delays, bad weather, missing suitcases, forgotten toothbrushes... it all happens to the best of us, no matter how carefully we may plan.  

If you enjoy communicating with your guardian angels, you have to realize that they are always with you.  Doesn't matter if you're at home, on a plane to somewhere exotic and fabulous, or just walking down a lonely road... they watch and listen closely.  Your angel is there to assist you in any way that s/he can.  However, most angels are not capable of serving without being asked, unless it is a life-threatening scenario.  If it's a different sort of problem, you need only ask.

This is super simple!  While you pack, just ask for help in remembering all the stuff that you need.  Or on the way to the airport, simply ask "Angel, I'd like to request a smooth and safe trip to my destination.  Thanks!"  It's important that, just as asking any friend for a favor, you express gratitude for the help you are given.  

Enjoy bringing your spiritual companion on trips with you.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on Facebook! :)