Saturday, September 19, 2015

Winning Recipes With the Pro-Cooks Contest!

I just love contests!  But the only thing I really love more than winning a contest is cooking for family.  Nothing is more satisfying than seeing someone take a big tasty bite out of some new recipe that I've recently tried -- and loved!

enter here!
Now that I've amassed quite a good recipe collection, one thing that I love is sharing recipes and cooking tips with other people.  I love looking up recipes online, trying them out at home, and even sharing recipes with my friends.  Recipe exchanges and free recipe websites are bookmarked by me on a daily basis!

When I found out about Pro-Cooks.com and their monthly recipe contest, I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical at first.  After all, could I really win a contest from submitting a recipe?  But it's true -- regular people just like me and you are winners of this recipe contest.  What's more, not only do they celebrated over at Pro-Cooks.com, they actually win a cash prize from submitting their recipes!


The entry fee is low, and the folks over there are super friendly.  So, if you're a great cook and you're looking to make some extra money online by winning contests, give it a shot.  And whether your recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, or some other special type of recipe -- it's eligible as long as it's delicious!  Next month's winner just might be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Me on Facebook! :)